In October 2018, over 150 Quality & Field Leaders gathered for the first time in Baltimore for the Advancing Construction Quality Conference. Over three days the meeting explored how teams can drive passion and acceptance for quality in different organizations, and how this culture can be extended across project stakeholders with collaboration and high quality programs.
However, there was just not enough time to do more than scrape the surface of current challenges facing the Quality community. Therefore, Advancing Construction Quality is back this October to seek out the answers to some of the key issues, such as tracking and proving the value of Quality, securing company-wide buy-in, and improving Quality Management practices to build right, first time, every time.
New for 2019:
- Multiple tracks of sessions dedicated to Quality at the program vs project level so that you can choose the right sessions for your current role
- Explore how teams are achieving quality in design with Architects and fostering collaboration across the entire project team
- Just starting out on your Quality journey? Explore how to kick-start and develop a Program for Quality Excellence
- Walk away with the skills to lead and influence others to take ownership of their work
- Network, discuss and explore case studies with every stakeholder
Get interactive in more hands on workshops, trouble-shooting and roundtables, discussions and more to get practical feedback for you and your team
Download your copy of the Event Guide to see exactly what you can expect.